Creating an Event
With our 3-step process, it's super quick and easy to get your events created, posted and tickets selling!
Creating an Event:
- Click the 'Create' tab in the top toolbar of the dashboard, this will present you with the event creation page
- Step one - Basics - Here you'll enter your event name, event description, select the venue, select which category of event yours is, the timezone of your event, the date and time of your event or add multiple time slots if your event runs on different days too (you can also add multiple time slots in bulk) and what currency you'll be selling tickets in
- Step two - Tickets - Here you'll set your ticket types (as many as you require!) along with how you wish the booking fees to be covered, set a maximum amount of tickets, allow Pay by Invoice (Currently UK only) and including tax on your ticket prices (Currently UK only). You can also name your ticket types, you'll need to enter a quantity for each ticket type and a price. The booking fee per ticket will appear
- By clicking the 'edit' button on a ticket you'll be able to set on sale from/until dates and times, restrict the amount that can be purchased in a single transaction, add additional options, such as required information or merchandise for sale and the status of the ticket
- When you're happy with what you have, you can 'Post Privately' if you wish to ensure only those you invite can access the event, 'Post Live' to make your event public or save as a draft to make changes before going live
Please note: if you're a new organiser, your event may enter into an "under review" state - this is for added security for all users on Helm Tickets to combat fraudulent events being posted. More information on this can be found in the Account Moderation article.