When signing up or creating an event, asset or membership, you might encounter a moderation period. This is because of further security updates to Helm Tickets to keep every user of our platform as safe and secure as possible.
The need for review or moderation can occur because:
- Your network address doesn't match the country you selected at registration
- There's reason to believe that your registration is not genuine (please contact us if this is not the case)
- The title of the event, asset or membership violates clause 5.2 of our terms and conditions
- The description of the event/asset/membership violates clause 5.2 of our terms and conditions
- The title of one or more tickets saved on the event violates clause 5.2 of our terms and conditions
Clause 5.2 of our terms and conditions states each event and all organiser materials won't contain anything that's:
- Liable to incite racial hatred
- In breach of confidence
- In breach of privacy
You're also not allowed to use anything you don't have the necessary licenses, consent, or approvals for, or anything that's illegal.
Please contact us if you have any questions about why your event, asset, or membership is under review.