Embedding your Tickets
Sell tickets on your website without your attendees being redirected from your website! Using this feature is easy, and we take care of all the security checks and card processing for you. Before you get started, please make sure your website builder is compatible with embedding tickets:
Our ticketing embeds are compatible with any website builder that supports the embedding of external sites and iFrames. If you're hard coding your site, you can also embed your tickets.
A current list of confirmed supported builders goes as follows:
- Wordpress.org - Please read this article if you are using Wordpress.org
- 123 Reg
- Wordpress.com - Please read this article if you are using Wordpress.com
Embedding your Tickets
- Select which event you'd like to have embedded on your site - you can do this by selecting "View All Events" from the "Manage" tab in the top toolbar
- Select the event you want to embed - you'll be taken to that event specific dashboard page
- In the "Tools" box, click "Get your widget code". You'll be presented with a pop-up box
- Now select your layout choice - this will determine if the checkout process will appear as a simple box office with tickets only or include your full event page
- Default Layout (Simple Box Office)
Full Details Layout (Full Event Page)
When you have made your layout choice, the code for the embed widget will be generated for you in a box
Copy this code and paste this into the appropriate section in the backend of your website - this will vary depending on your website provider. Please see support materials for your website provider on how to do this
You'll now have your tickets embedded on your website! - Draft events will not appear, the embedded event will need to be set as Public or Private
Don't forget! You can change the branding colours of the embed to match your website! Branding your Embedded Events
Want to embed your entire events calendar? Check out the Embedding your Events Calendar article!
Always refer to and read the documentation supplied to you by your website builder regarding embedding and /or iFrames.
If you need specific assistance configuring your website you must contact your website builder's support team.
If your tickets are not showing, please make sure that:
1. Your event is not set as a draft but set as private or public.
2. The bounding box that your tickets are in is not too small and can fit the tickets.
If you are having further issues, please contact us with a link to your webpage.