Embedding your tickets
Sell tickets on your website without redirecting your attendees away from your website! Using this feature is easy, and we take care of all the security checks and card processing for you. Before you get started, please make sure your website builder is compatible with embedding tickets.
Our ticketing embeds are compatible with any website builder that supports the embedding of external sites and iFrames. If you're hard coding your site, you can also embed your tickets.
We currently support the following website builders:
- WordPress.org (Read this article for how to embed on WordPress)
- WordPress.com (Read this article for how to embed on WordPress)
- 123 Reg
Embedding your Tickets
- Select which event you'd like to embed on your site by selecting "View All Events" from the "Manage" tab in the top toolbar
- Select the event you want to embed (you'll be taken to that event specific dashboard page)
- In the "Tools" box, click "Get your widget code". You'll see a pop-up box
- Now choose your layout - either a simple box office with tickets only or one which includes your full event page The simple box office looks like this:
When you've chosen your layout, the code for the embed widget will be generated for you in a box
Copy this code and paste it into the appropriate section in the backend of your website. Where this is will vary depending on your website provider. Please see support materials for your website provider on how to do this
Your tickets are now embedded on your website! - Draft events will not appear. Your embedded event needs to be set as 'public' or 'private' to be visible.
The full event page looks like this:
Don't forget: You can change the branding colours of the embed to match your website. See the following article for more information: Branding your embedded events
Want to embed your entire events calendar? Check out the article on Embedding your events calendar.
Always refer to and read the documentation supplied to you by your website builder regarding embedding and /or iFrames.
If you need specific assistance configuring your website you must contact your website builder's support team.
If your tickets aren't showing, please make sure:
1. Your event isn't set as a draft (it should be set as private or public)
2. The bounding box that your tickets are in isn't too small and can fit the tickets
If you're having further issues, please contact us at email@example.com with a link to your webpage.