How to add Additional Ticket Options
Additional ticket options are a great way to capture vital information you need from your attendees. For example; dietary requirements, accessibility requirements, allergies and emergency contact information. They can also be used to up-sell on your tickets with merchandise, meal options and even ticket packages! Fees for additional options are capped at 6%.
Adding Additional Options to your Event:
- When creating or editing an event, at the ticket section, click the 'edit' option on a ticket you wish to have additional options on
- This will expand the menu and you'll be presented with 4 different options, click 'Yes' for the 'Add additional ticket options?' option
- You'll now be shown the additional options builder. This will show you the different styles you can use; Text Field, Text Area, Select (Dropdown menu), Radio Group (Click selection), Checkbox, Checkbox Group and Date Field
- You can either drag a chosen field and add it to the blank area to the right or simply click it
- To edit the field, hover over it and click on the pencil icon that appears in the top right corner
- When editing the field, there will be a 'required' box that you can check to make it a required field to be completed during the checkout process
- Extra costs can only be added to the Select, Radio Group and Checkbox Group fields
- Each option "Name" will appear in the select menu as the option text, whilst the "Value" will appear on the ticket output. If you leave the "Value" blank the "Name" will be used, by default, on the ticket output
- When you're happy with your additional options, save as draft, post privately or post live
- You're done! Your additional options will now appear for your attendees to answer during the checkout process!
Option Fields Explained:
The output is the text that appears on your attendees’ ticket, before their answer. This is the ‘title’ of the output, meaning it’s easy for you or your event staff to identify the details of the attendees’ ticket upon entry.