- Select "Memberships" from the Manage tab in the top tool bar.
- Click "+ New Membership Group" to create a new membership or manage current membership groups shown to you.
Creating a new Membership Group:
- Choose the membership name
- Enable it if you want it to be accessible once you have created it or select no if you'd like to amend it at another time
- Choose to pass on or absorb the fees - please note: the admin fees on memberships will be the same as the ticket booking fees.
- If you're VAT registered (UK Only), you can include VAT in your tier prices
- Add any terms & conditions and a refund policy if applicable
- Hit "save group"!
Creating Membership Tiers:
- From your group dashboard, click "Add a Membership Tier"
- Name your tier (e.g. Gold, Silver, Bronze)
- Choose the length of time the subscription is valid for (Currently 3, 6 or 12 months)
- Select to enable auto-renewal or not. Subscriptions will automatically renew after their selected length has passed. Members can cancel this at any time
- Choose to enable the tier so it can be accessed once you have finished creating it or select no if you want to amend anything at a later date
- Enter an optional Tier Summary if you wish. This will display on the tier listing on the membership group page
- Add a full tier description - this can include information such as perks that come with choosing the tier (e.g. discounts, special offers) then add a tier image if you wish
- Now to start your tier pricing, select your currency and then a payment cycle; Monthly, Quarterly or Annually. (Annually only available if subscription length is set to 12 months). You can add multiple payment cycle options that will allow your members to choose a preference
- Once a cycle is selected, now a price can be set against it. These prices will include an admin fee that is equivalent to ticket fees
- The final step is setting up Tier Rules. These can be optional ticket discounts or a set number of free tickets for select events or both! Please note: you can only set tier rules when you have live events with tickets available
- When choosing to give discounts to members, you will be able to set how many uses a member can get for discounted tickets during their subscription, a percentage or monetary value and specific ticket types to selected events. More than one ticket can be added, just click the "Add" button after each selection
- When choosing to allocate free tickets, you can choose how many free tickets can be redeemed during their subscription and choose what tickets to which events can be redeemed. More than one ticket can be added, just click the "Add" button after each selection
- When you're happy, hit "save tier"! If you wish to have more tiers, follow the above steps until you have all you need!
If you need assistance with your Memberships at any time, feel free to get in touch - email@example.com
Created your Memberships and now want to manage them? Check out this article on Managing Memberships