Branding your events
You can change your event branding on your embed widget to seamlessly fit into your website!
To change the branding on a specific event:
- Select the event you want to change the branding for
- In the 'Tools' box, click on 'Event Brand Styling'
- You'll now see the brand styling panel with a preview box. Don't worry, this preview isn't your event!
- There's a toggle for each item that you can change. You have to change this to "on" to allow any changes to save
- You can choose from pre-set colours, create your own colour from the colour creation box or enter a specific colour number such as #d2232a into the dedicated field
- When you're happy with your colour choices, make sure the toggles for the changes you want to make are "on", then click 'save'
- Check out the embed on your site to see your branding in action!
To change the branding across all events:
- From the 'Manage' tab in the top toolbar, click on 'Branding'
- Now follow the above steps from step 3 to change the branding for all of your events on the platform - even for the calendar embed!
Please note: your event will need to be set as private or live for your embed widget to show on your site along with the branding changes you make
We recommend considering accessibility requirements for your attendees when you choose your colours.