Refund Protect for attendees
If you're an event organiser, please see this article for information on Refund Protect and your events.
What is Refund Protect?
Refund Protect refunds the cost of an entire order if there are unforeseen circumstances outside your control that mean you need to cancel your ticket. These terms cover the entire order value, including any booking fees, the Refund Protect fee, and any extras. This means 100% of your money is refunded.
What does it cover?
This list is not exhaustive, but examples of when you’re covered for cancellation include:
- Illness (physical & mental)*
- Adverse weather
- Pre-existing medical conditions*
- Government travel bans
- Death (including suicide)*
- Emergency services recall
- Pregnancy-related conditions*
- Relocation by your employer
- Scheduled airline failure
- Theft of physical tickets
- Private vehicle failure
- Jury service
- Changes to exam dates
- Court summons
- Emergency circumstances
- Burglary (including malicious damage/vandalism)
*Also applicable to immediate family members, including grandparents.
How much does it cost?
The cost of Refund Protect is set at 5.18% of the total order value and is only payable when you checkout.
How do I get my refund?
To get your refund, please head to the Refund Protect website here: https://refunds.refundprotect.co/