Adding Pay by Invoice
Pay by invoice functionality is currently only available on request. Please get in touch via support to ask for it to be enabled on your account.
Adding Pay by Invoice to your event:
- During the create or edit event process, when active on your account, the pay by invoice option can be found in the "Ticket Information" section
- To enable invoicing, click "yes"
- You will now be presented with a dropdown menu to choose the invoice "payment terms" - this is the amount of time attendees have to pay their invoice as set by you (1-4 weeks). If the number of days until the event is less than the days set by you, the customer will have until midnight the day before the event to pay the invoice
- When you are happy with your invoice choices, continue editing/creating your event then save as draft, post privately or post live
- You're done! Invoicing will be active for attendees to choose at checkout
Please note: When a customer chooses to pay by invoice, a card payment will be required to settle the invoice raised via the payment link that is provided as part of the confirmation/payment email. If they wish to pay by BACS, the customer will need to contact you, the organiser, to have an invoice raised for them that will include BACS payment instructions. To raise an invoice for BACS payment, you'll need to Process an Offline Order
- All tickets purchased via invoice will be reserved until the invoice is paid or the payment term has ended. In which case, the tickets will become available to re-purchase if unpaid and the original invoice will be cancelled.
- You can view the status of invoices in the 'Latest Orders' box on your event dashboard and clicking 'View Pending Invoices'. Customers won't be able to access their tickets until the invoice has been paid.
To customise the invoices your attendees receive, you can pre-set your information in the My Details section from your dashboard. Here you can upload your logo, enter BACS payment information and invoice address under the "Invoice Options" section. You can find more about setting this information in this article.