How to Process Offline Tickets
Processing offline tickets is a quick and easy way to track tickets sold face to face, over the phone or even substituting an incorrect ticket purchase.
Process Offline Tickets:
- Select the event that you need to process a ticket for
- When you're on the dashboard, in the 'Tools' section, click 'Process Offline Tickets'
- You'll now be present with the process page
- Start with entering the main ticket holder's details including their email address - this will be needed to receive their tickets via email
- Next you add the tickets that are needed. Use the first dropdown menu to select the date and time (double check this for multiple date events), select the ticket type needed and the quantity and then click 'Add' - you can add as many additional tickets as required following this process
- Now you need to select the payment method of the tickets from the dropdown menu. This can be card, cash, cheque, invoice or none and is dependant on what payment you took or need to take
- The final section is to add notes to the order for your reference. These can include if it was a substitute ticket so no payment is required or if payment is still to be received. When finished, click 'Process Offline Tickets'
- You're done! The tickets have now been processed and will be visible with all other orders for your event
Please note: Customers will be emailed their ticket to the email address provide during this process, just like they'd purchased it online themselves!