Why Verify Your Account?
1. Why do I need to verify my account?
a. If you don't verify your account, Helm Tickets won't be able to pay you your revenue. Helm requires this information to process your payouts in order with government law. By verifying, you gain access to daily, weekly and monthly payout schedules as well as being able to request a payout whenever you want!
2. I'm already registered on Helm and I'm receiving payouts. What do I need to do?
a. If you're already registered with Helm Tickets, all you have to do is upload your identity. Helm will migrate the rest of the information over the new payout structure.
3. What do I need in order to verify?
- 5 Minutes of your time.
- Your Name, D.O.B and current address.
- A business name, address, and CRN (if verifying on behalf of a business).
A copy/scan of an identity document registered to you. Accepted documents are as follows:
- Government-issued ID
- Driver’s License
4. I’m a charity. What do I do?
a. If you are a charity, you will still need to verify. Please verify as an individual. This is due to the government requiring a CRN (Companies House Registration Number) for business identity checks
*Ad-hoc payouts, or manual payouts, are subject to a one time fee per payout. Please see the support article for further information on local costs.