Why should I verify my account?
1. Why do I need to verify my account?
a. If you don't verify your account, we won't be able to pay you your revenue. If you're based in the US, you won't be able to sell paid tickets without verifying. We need this information by law to process your payouts/tickets. By verifying, you get access to daily, weekly and monthly payout schedules and can request a payout whenever you want!
2. I'm already registered on Helm and I'm receiving payouts. What do I need to do?
a. If you're already registered with Helm Tickets, all you need to do is upload your identity documents.
3. What do I need in order to verify?
- Your name, date of birth, and current address
- A business name, address, and Companies House registration number/CRN (if you're verifying as a business)
- A copy or scan of an identity document registered to you. Acceptable documents are:
- Government-issued ID
- Driving licence
The verification requirement change on a country-specific basis. Find out more.
4. I’m a charity. What do I do?
a. If you're a charity, you'll still need to verify, but you won't be able to verify as a business as the government needs a CRN for business identity checks. Please register as an individual instead.
*On demand payouts are subject to a one time fee per payout. Please see the support article for further information on local costs.