Setting 'maximum tickets available'
You can set a maximum number of tickets available for your entire event. This is useful if you want to make different types of tickets available but have a maximum capacity at your venue.
- On your dashboard, click 'view all events' under 'manage' at the top of the dashboard
- Find the event you want to add tickets to
- Click on the pencil icon (edit event) in the actions column.
- Under 'ticket information' you can set the maximum amount of tickets. Click 'yes' to enter the maximum capacity of your event.
- Sales are limited to the total number for the event, even if each individual ticket type doesn't sell out. You can see the total number of tickets above your ticket type sales on the main event dashboard.